- Healing Energy Practitioner
- Stress-Free Landscape Design
As a Registered Nurse and a person of Spirit, I have spent my last 11 years working with people on how to improve their health, and reduce stress through the mind-body connection. I believe through education and adjustment of landscape and environment, we can gain a more balanced lifestyle. In this professional role, I design space that would move us away from the stressors of everyday life that we all face and into better health.
Several years ago I developed a program in which my clients could experience personal healing from a variety of conditions; pain, injury, fear, anxiety, sadness and chronic/acute illness. This program put them in control and gave them tools to work with so they could function minute to minute, on their own – out there.
My most significant qualification to the writing of this book is the fact that I am a survivor of suicide – my son having taken his own life at the age of 41 years. Thirty years ago when I began my medical journey providing effective Quality Management for patients in nearly each of the major Health Care Organizations in the Northeast and nationally, I had no idea how important this training would become for me personally. Understanding how the body works or fails to work under certain conditions comes with the job, but it began with believing in self-love. In the last 10 years, I have expanded my training and expertise to include supplementary practices toward maintaining a healthy body, mind and spirit. We, the survivors of suicide, especially need this guidance.
As a professional, it has always been my belief that for what we have been given as abundance should always be balanced by what we can give back without condition. To that end, it has been my privilege to discover opportunities for volunteering and giving assistance to those who need it. My practice has found ways to:
- Design healing and stress-free gardens and landscapes for cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Provide structured free healing clinics for clients in need.
- Offer energy healing for those individuals transitioning in life.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: A mid-western University
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA): A northeast University
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration (MHA): A northeast University
I currently reside in the Northeast.
CONTACT: Gabrielle Doucet firstname.lastname@example.org